Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel

I am selling a Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel originally designed for PS2. The wheel was originally released for the PS2 but is also compatible with the PS3. I used this wheel to play Gran Turismo 4 but haven't used it in years now and figured it was time to sell it. I was planning to wait until GT5 came out to sell this because I figured there would be more demand for a PS3 wheel then, but I don't feel like waiting until 2020 for that game to come out so I am just going to sell it now. After all they did finally release a demo of GT5, so you could try it with that!

I don't have a PS3, but I did test the wheel out on the PC (that's right it's windows compatible!) and did some racing in Need for Speed Shift, and it wheel is in excellent working condition.

I am asking $50 for the wheel, thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you!




No comments: